The Mercedes-Benz SUV takes another powerful step forward with the all-new 2016 GLC (formerly GLK). On a technical level, the GLC sets new standards with state-of-the-art systems, while its dynamic design conveys emotion and clarity beyond the classic off-road look and towards a more modern aesthetic.
DYNAMIC SELECT allows you to personalize engine and suspension modes so that the drive suits the way you want it to feel—more sporty, more comfortable, more efficient, and beyond. With 4MATIC permanent all-wheel drive, power is distributed 45 percent to the front wheels and 55 percent to the rear wheels. So regardless of driving surface, you get both increased ride comfort and agility. And the Intelligent Drive suite of safety and assistance technologies delivers an unprecedented level of confidence and convenience.
Inside, the GLC embodies a hand-crafted character with refined details such as optional nappa leather and open-pore wood trim. Comfort and sophistication abound, as the innovative touchpad fits ergonomically in the center console, providing an easy and intuitive way to command the technologies and entertainment systems in the GLC.
The all-new 2016 GLC arrives in dealerships in November. The designers merged the typical designs of a coupe with an SUV. It has massive air intakes that give it an aggressive look. It comes equipped with 21 inch wheels and a great looking split exhaust system.
- Efficient 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine
- Engine output of 241 hp @ 5,500 rpm and 273 lb-ft @ 1,300-4,000 rpm*
- 4MATIC permanent all-wheel drive
- Intelligent Drive systems such as Crosswind Assist and COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS (CPA+)
- Benchmark aerodynamics
- AGILITY CONTROL suspension
- DYNAMIC SELECT multimode drive program
- Intuitive head unit with available 8.4-inch COMAND display screen
- Innovative Touchpad with COMAND Controller
- HANDS-FREE ACCESS tailgate system